1. Course fee as mentioned in the fee structure for the respective course page is non-refundable in any case.
2. Course fee will be refundable to the candidates only when institute is not organizing or or cancelling the course in which candidate has taken the admission the deposited the fee.
3. All students are admitted provisionally till they deposit all prescribed fees, pass certificates as per eligibility criteria, other certificates as applicable.
4. Any student who does not comply with the formalities of admission within the stipulated time, AGI/APMI shall have the right to cancel his/her admission. Refund of fees in such cases shall not be permissible.
5.AGI/APMI not responsible for any delay in transit involved in receipt and delivery of any communication between the AGI/APMI and the applicant.
6. No interest is paid on a refund of any fees/deposit.
7. We reserves the right to modify and amend refund policies
8. All disputes are subject to the legal jurisdiction of Farrukhabad Courts only.